Ninja Premium Pinball
Ninja Premium Pinball
First of all, you wouldn't be looking at this page if you hadn't already purchased something- so thank you for your order! And we get it. Returns happen. Here is how we work returns and exchanges. We will:
- Happily issue you a refund for the cost of the item (minus return shipping) if you change your mind or if you ordered the wrong item
- Gladly exchange an item if you find it to be defective
- Absolutely replace items damaged during shipment but PLEASE do not discard its original packaging!
In all of the above cases, please follow these easy steps to initiate your return (for International orders please see below):
- Locate your order number and shipping zip code
- Visit our our returns portal, complete the return reasons and print your return shipping label
- Fill out the return form included on the bottom of your packing list (or download it here). Please include this form so your return processing is not delayed!
Once your return is received, your refund or exchange will be processed, and a credit (if applicable) will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Our products are built to last however breakage of some parts can occur during gameplay. We guarantee our products against breakage due to design or workmanship.
Unfortunately, the Returns Portal does not support Internationally shipped returns. Customers wishing to return or exchange an item should contact our support for details. We will gladly replace defective items however exchanges will require you to return the item to
504 Frontage Road NE STE B
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124
We will process your requested exchange once the item has been received.
Considered the shiniest and most finely polished pinball in the world, the Ninja Premium Pinball is a solid chrome, standard size/weight pinball that has been hardened and shined to an unprecedented mirror finish. The Ninja Premium pinball is not only the shiniest but will last longer before going dull than any other ball. Note: this is a plain pinball; it does not have the word 'Ninja' on the ball.
The Ninja pinball is 1-1/16″ and weighs 2.8 oz. NOTE: Some players report that certain games which use magnets that rapidly move the ball back and forth over the magnet (i.e. Dialed In, some modern Stern games) can cause chrome pinballs, including the Ninja ball to become magnetized over time, possibly leading to balls sticking together. This does not happen suddenly but over 100+ games. Many buyers have had no issues with the chrome balls in most magnetic games, but longevity may vary.
Balls are shipped with a thin oil coating and require cleaning in Isopropyl Alcohol and polishing with a dry cloth or an old cotton t-shirt.