Metallica Pinball Flashing Speakers
Metallica Pinball Flashing Speaker Mod
$ 75.00 USD
First of all, you wouldn't be looking at this page if you hadn't already purchased something- so thank you for your order! And we get it. Returns happen. Here is how we work returns and exchanges. We will:
- Happily issue you a refund for the cost of the item (minus return shipping) if you change your mind or if you ordered the wrong item
- Gladly exchange an item if you find it to be defective
- Absolutely replace items damaged during shipment but PLEASE do not discard its original packaging!
In all of the above cases, please follow these easy steps to initiate your return (for International orders please see below):
- Locate your order number and shipping zip code
- Visit our our returns portal, complete the return reasons and print your return shipping label
- Fill out the return form included on the bottom of your packing list (or download it here). Please include this form so your return processing is not delayed!
Once your return is received, your refund or exchange will be processed, and a credit (if applicable) will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Our products are built to last however breakage of some parts can occur during gameplay. We guarantee our products against breakage due to design or workmanship.
Unfortunately, the Returns Portal does not support Internationally shipped returns. Customers wishing to return or exchange an item should contact our support for details. We will gladly replace defective items however exchanges will require you to return the item to
504 Frontage Road NE STE B
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124
We will process your requested exchange once the item has been received.
Rock your game with these Metallica Pinball flashing speakers! Detailed for a realistic look, these speakers fill the back corners of your machine and flash with purple LEDs. Sets come with a right and a left speaker each with appropriate bracket for installation.
See them in action below, also featuring our Sparky 2-wire electrocution helmet (sorry, yellow no longer available). See red in action here.