Carbon Steel Pinball
Carbon Steel Pinball
First of all, you wouldn't be looking at this page if you hadn't already purchased something- so thank you for your order! And we get it. Returns happen. Here is how we work returns and exchanges. We will:
- Happily issue you a refund for the cost of the item (minus return shipping) if you change your mind or if you ordered the wrong item
- Gladly exchange an item if you find it to be defective
- Absolutely replace items damaged during shipment but PLEASE do not discard its original packaging!
In all of the above cases, please follow these easy steps to initiate your return (for International orders please see below):
- Locate your order number and shipping zip code
- Visit our our returns portal, complete the return reasons and print your return shipping label
- Fill out the return form included on the bottom of your packing list (or download it here). Please include this form so your return processing is not delayed!
Once your return is received, your refund or exchange will be processed, and a credit (if applicable) will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Our products are built to last however breakage of some parts can occur during gameplay. We guarantee our products against breakage due to design or workmanship.
Unfortunately, the Returns Portal does not support Internationally shipped returns. Customers wishing to return or exchange an item should contact our support for details. We will gladly replace defective items however exchanges will require you to return the item to
504 Frontage Road NE STE B
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124
We will process your requested exchange once the item has been received.
Our Carbon Steel Pinball is what we believe is the shiniest carbon steel pinball on the market! The solid carbon steel pinball is economically priced and popular for use in pinball machines that make extensive use of magnets. While all balls will eventually retain some magnetism, carbon pinballs take notably longer for this to occur.
Balls are shipped with a thin oil coating and require cleaning in Isopropyl Alcohol and polishing with a dry with an old cotton t-shirt.